Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FAQs for CiC

1. I want to help out and create a fundraising page! Where do I do that?
Just go to our event page at FirstGiving and click on "Fundraise." Once you set up your profile information, you're ready to go!


2. I want to donate to the cause, but not to a specific fundraiser. What do I do?
You can definitely donate to the general donations page.


3. Can I collect cash or check donations?
Definitely! In your FirstGiving home page, you will see a button called "Add an offline donation." Fill out the form so that the amount is credited to your total amount raised.

4. If I collect cash from someone, what do I do with it?
You should contact a NetIP Board member to hand the cash in and make a note of exactly how much you received. The amount you hand in and the amount you report in FirstGiving should be exactly the same.

5. If I collect a check from someone, what do I do with it?
You can either drop it off to a Netip-NY E-board member, or send it to the following address:
Network of Indian Professionals (c/o Ritu Singh)
ATTN: CiC New York
7526 Wakefield Lane
Apt. E
Maineville, OH 45039


6. Who should I make a check out to?
All checks should be made out to "Network of Indian Professionals Foundation," NOT NetIP-NY. If you are contributing to a specific fundraiser, make sure his/her full name is in the memo line on the check.

No comments:

Post a Comment